Thursday, November 26, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 8: Weekly Update




What and How
My SMART goal this last week was to use my reusable bags 100% of the time I go to the store, and to continue to look up products I use to see how hazardous they are. I never went to the store this week, and I couldn't find more products to look up!


Successes and Challenges
My challenge I faced was not being able to find more products I use on the website to see how hazardous they are. That made me decide to quit looking up products right now, but check the website out whenever I buy a new one. 


Feelings
I feel pretty good about my goal, but as I just mentioned, I am dropping the product look up part. It's pretty hard not to feel successful when I don't go to the store, because I know I didn't forget to use my bags!


I learned
Even though I couldn't find more products on the website, I learned that I can use that website any time I buy a new product or use a new one. It's really informational and I can show it to my family members this weekend.


Plans
My plan for next week is keeping my SMART goal the same, but dropping the product look up. My SMART goal for next week is:


I will use my reusable bags 100% of the time I go to the store.








Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 8 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy

2 comments: