Thursday, December 17, 2009

Share and Voice 11: A Little Christmas Fun!




I am one to get very excited for the holidays, so I was browsing online and came across this website on mistletoes. It's nothing big, but just something fun to read about. It has a few fun facts about mistletoes, and it's categorized under Environmental Issues. My family never puts mistletoe up at Christmas, but my friends always play pranks on each other with this stuff! Even though the facts aren't as funny as the concept of the mistletoe, it's crazy how people came up with the idea knowing the reality of the leaf. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and don't get stuck under the mistletoe! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Great website! I wish I hung mistletoe in my house, but I always forget to look for some! I think it's funny.

    ReplyDelete